Tune into YouTube or Facebook
on September 12 to see the live unveiling of SOLIDWORKS 2019
Tune in on Wednesday, September 12th starting at 11:00 AM EST as we unveil SOLIDWORKS 2019 and all the new capabilities and enhancements that will help you go from design to finished products faster; to beat your competitors to market and improve your bottom line.
You’ll SEE demonstrations of the product, HEAR 2019 product details from the R&D team and LEARN how these user driven enhancements focused on the below areas, will improve your design to manufacture process.
- Design to Manufacture – Go from concept to manufactured parts even faster
- Attention to Detail – Powerful enhancements to create a more complete digital representation of your design
- Performance – Faster large assembly design, rendering and collaboration
- New Technology – Increased productivity when using the latest Touch-enabled devices and extended reality tools
- Collaboration – Communicate designs more easily with features like the new 3D Markups and the enhanced Defeature
If that weren’t enough, don’t miss out on hearing from our featured customer, Greg Green from CANADA FRANCE HAWAIIAN TELESCOPE – as he shares the story of this state-of-the-art astronomical observing facility and how they use SOLIDWORKS.
This is a must see event; with some surprises, so be sure to check out Facebook or YouTube to get notified when we go live on September 12th starting at 11:00 AM EST, and throughout the day.